Thursday 22 December 2011

The Whitsundays

Two days on a sailboat sailing to the Whitsunday Islands! For sure a place to come back - Next time I put suncream on my feet...










The sand is so clean and white that one could put it in the oven and get some glass out!

I got some info about how to survive in the bush. Eating ants...they(green dots on the branch) taste pretty sour and it is kinda strange because you just bite off their bulpy back while the head and stuff remains to be uneaten. Pretty cruel because you eat them alive. So I din't want to repeat doing it.
Mr Crabs

Christmas comes soon!



Swimming was unfortunately possible with one condition: Stinger suit because of shelly fish


Hell Yeah!!!
My book got sobered up as well...

And the story goes on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment