Wednesday 7 December 2011

My way to school and life there

Heya!!

It is a long time ago I posted last. I want to apologise this and hope that you understand that, due to having had exams and trip preparation, I could not really focus on my blog. So, in this post I am going to express how my daily way to school and to downtown looks like and how EF(Education First) is like.

To begin with, at the hight of the car, just on the other side of the street, is my accomodation.

I turned around 180 degrees and start walking down this street.

Here I turn right and go down this little hill, where I turn left again. Doing this, I am able to enjoy the skyline of Sydney(background)

then I keep going to the end of this road.

At the end, it turns into a little passway for pedestrians, wich is in fact a bridge over a little park.

Looking back at the bridge.

Looking forward in direction of the train station.

To city is left(through the tunnel), from City is the right path.

After the tunnel and having turned right, I see Wollstonecraft Station.

Here we go.

6mins remaining

After having changed trains in Wynyard, I get off at Circular Quay, the harbor of Sydney.

The view out of the train station, something that remembered me of how much I love this city.

Entrance/Exit at the Circular Quay.

Getting out of the station, I turn my back to the Harbor Bridge and Opera house and face the Customs house, a famous library just opposite Circular Quay. My school is located just behind it.

At the school with Circular Quay in the background. I arrived always after approximately 20-30mins

The entrance.

I had a fantastic teacher(Jerry Pham), who really wanted to better up our English skills. My class was excellent as well, never before did I come across so many different people at one place, working and having fun together.

A part of our schoolstuff preparing for Christmas. Robert, Josh and the director Ben.
They were dressed because of the Christmas party that evening.
I really recommend EF as a fantastic opportunity to improve English and have fun. It is highly advisable taking a preparation course for some certificate-exams as they are the most intensive.

I hope that I left an informative impact on you.

All the best,

Flo


No comments:

Post a Comment