Friday 9 December 2011

Perth!

Heeelllooo!!

I was thrilled when I saw that I have enough time to go to Perth! So I planned this trip for 9th-13th December! On Wednesday, 7th December, I had my final exams for the CAE-certificate at the UNSW(University of New South Wales) and this is why my holdays started at the 8th December! And here I am now. Unfortunately, the day I am writing this Post, is the day I am leaving Perth already. -.- However, enjoy what I experienced during the last couple of days!

Healthy Breakfast on Friday morning, 9th Deember, at Sydney airport.

Airbus A330-200

Next to us a Boeing 747-400

Jehaaw!!

Take off. =D

Flew over the Royal National Park.

This time I had plenty of Space!

Our flying path.

Perth and sun, isn't this Perthect?!

One of the most beautiful banks to sit on I've ever seen!

Perth Wharf


City Centre

City Centre

In the cultural quarter, it was easy to make yourself confortable and to unwind.

The view out of the State Library.

The library was huge!

State Libray of WA.

Enjoy!

Western Australian Museum

Dolls, made by Aborigines, were exhibited in the museum. Was very interesting.

Near the Central Station.

The famous belltower.

Sunset at the Wharf.

Parrots on the trees!

Perth

 A fantastic Sunset!

The first night, I slept in a motel. It was a long time ago(and it will be until Auckland in January) when I last had my own room.

Underwatertunnel at the Aquarium in Perth. I was accompanied by a good friend from my time at College in Switzerland.

 The "deadliest" animal in the sea, zoom in and read!

Aquarium, outside deck
Scarborough Beach

Skyline from Kings Park.

Kings Park

Had the luck to watch some races at the world championships of sailing in Fremantle! =)

Laser radial, Women race.(I once sailed the same boat)

Feelin' like a pro-sailer...=D haha

Fremantle markets

Hope that was good! =)
All the best from Australia and the best regards to all of you!


Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment