Sunday 11 March 2012

EF Graduation

Hej folks!

As everything comes to an end sooner or later, this extraordinary and flabbergasting experience with EF Sydney and Auckland does so too. Unfortunately. Last Friday featured the EF graduation of quite a few students. Everyone here had apparently a great time and I was not the only one who had difficulties with saying goodbye to so many lovely and fantastic people.
Having eventually achieved the objective for which I have strived the most, say, becoming Cambridge Proficiency Exam dignified, I would like to honour my two main teachers. First of all, "Jerry-berry" Pham, a fantastic young and always-smiling teacher who pushed us hard so as to make sure we all passed CAE during the time in Sydney. Despite this, he cared a lot about us and our cultural activities, in which he often took part as well. His wittiness and feeling for our needs made it a really pleasant time to work with him. I wish him all the very best for his prospective endeavours! Secondly, I must name Phil Last, my teacher in Auckland. He was often the one who laughed Last and best due to our absolute willingness to supply him with tons of cookies, cakes and whatsoever. We had heaps of fun – sometimes a bit too much (which was immediately punished by an order of cookies from the teacher’s side). Sweet as. School was not school anymore the way I knew it. It became rather a familiar aspect which was on the one hand due to the small size of the C2 class and had on the other hand an amazing impact on our speaking and vocabulary skills which were urgently needed. Despite this he never forgot the superior aim, to accompany and teach us us as much as possible concerning language development. Thank you and all the very best for you and your family’s future.
I also met a lot of people during my stay in Sydney and in Auckland. In addition, there were heaps of relationships built outside school. I just want to say thank you guys. This stay and my travels, which will be continued until beginning of April, became so fantastic and memorable mostly because of you. A lot of tightly-knit friendships were created and I am already looking forward to seeing a lot of you back in Europe. Cheers and Kia ora.
=D
In the following pictures you will have the opportunity to receive an overview on how EF Auckland looks like. The first picture is the view out of my window at the Empire student accommodation which was, considering its price, fair enough.






Have fun!
I'll have some too - travels start next tuesday!! Yheeww!
Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment