Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bay of Islands - Kick off!

Kia Ora and Haere Mai!
("Hello" and "Welcome" in Maori language)

On 13th March 2012, my fully organised tour started off towards the Bay of Islands where we visited the treaty grounds(advisable to google this as it was a vital pact in New Zealands history) and enjoyed a cruise through this famous bay.

Have a glance at the following pictures!

Preparing my travels, cleaning my room and getting upgraded to a new standard of living as it is clearly visible in the first three pictures.
































Stopover on this little Island
























2 comments:

  1. Hi Florian,

    I am Martin Wong from Hong Kong. I just knew that you are an EF Blogger. This is simply a great job and this is what I have been through too as an exchange student in Sweden 3 years ago. I was reading your blog and I loved it. I also knew that you like blogging about cultural stuff. I think one possible topic for you is the global internship hosted by EF. This competition is for young people who aspire to travel the world. I am participating in this contest this year and hope to spread the word. Feel free to visit my blog @ blog.yahoo.com/efaroundtheworld to read my lastest post. And if possible, maybe that could be one of your post about EF Global Intern 2013. Nonetheless, if you go to www.ef.com/globalintern you will see how this contest works. Also, my video is on it on the 4th one, Martin Wong from Hong Kong. Hope you enjoy the video and good luck!

    Thank you so much for your attention and I am looking forward to hearing back from you!
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martin,

    I can only respond in kind! Having checked out your blog, despite really bad internet connection on the South Island of NZ, I must admit that you have done an absolutely great job so far and would be pleased to hearing from you in pospective times! Keep up the good work and good luck with your mission!

    Thank you for such kind words and hopefully hear from you soon again!
    best regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete