Wednesday 29 February 2012

Travel update

For once I could resist creating a post without pictures. Its purpose is therefore to give information about my further travels after having graduated on 9th March 2012 at EF school in Auckland.

Until the 13th March, I will stay in this town and watch the spectacular Volvo Ocean Race boats arrive (for more info and beautiful pictures of the mind-blowing harbour, check out this link: http://www.volvooceanrace.com/en/ports/5_Auckland.html). This is one of the many advantages we have in the city of sails.

On 13th, I start my journey through the two Islands of New Zealand with finally arriving back in Auckland in the evening of the 3rd April 2012. It is a long time travelling and I am already thrilled to see all these beautiful parts of NZ. More infos coming later!

Then, it is time to leave NZ and my plane takes me on the 5th April to Sydney where I will have the opportunity to board an A380 and fly to Singapore on the same day.

Somehow I've always wanted to check out this city, don't ask me why. Not only am I interested in the attractions but also in the partner university of my prospective university in Switzerland. I will hopefully also have the chance to have a glance at EF Singapore and say hello to them.

Then it is high time I would go home, so my plane leaves arrives at the 9th April in Frankfurt where I will jump off and get a decent breakfast at my friend's home before getting back to the airport and flying to Switzerland.

There a beautiful informative journey ends and I am back to real life. =D

Keep reading!

All the best,

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment