Tuesday 3 January 2012

NYE - Stay in Sydney

Here we are again! Back in Manly, Youp and me split up and went visiting our friends we left behind. I was pretty thrilled to see Samira and Algae(he came to see his girlfriend over new year), some really close friends from high school.


We queued up for getting into the botanic gardens to see the firework! round 9.30am
We got in at 1pm...
America's cup yacht.
Romy, a good, witty friend from ef-school.
It got pretty hot. Really.=D
Peoplepeoplepeolpe!!
Yeah, got some good dinner with algae and sam!
dawn.
Firework was fantastic, really worthwhile!
Getting back with the ferry to Manly.
Harbour Bridge
Botanic Gardens again

Government house

Crab Race in Scubar on my last night.

Thx! Miss you too folks!
My last night on the road, Youp got back to his hostfamily, so I got to spend the last night practically in front of his house.

Tomorrow I leave Sydney and head for Melbourne!
Best wishes,

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment