Friday 30 September 2011

"bad weather season"

Hey up there! If you are thinking that we are having world's best and warmest weather, you are completely wrong(we're just going out winter)! Here some impressions of the last week. (Ahm... the best weather will come soon for sure!! =D)

That's how I will earn money...betting on crabs isn't that awesome?! =D

Standing on Harbor Bridge looking at Circular Quay (The school is just between the skyscrapers)

I just signed up with some friends for a surf camp at the southern coast of Australia! Will be great fun!!

Australian bowling


2 comments:

  1. Sehr eindrückliche Photos...dass man da auch dabei sein will ist glaube ich selbstverständlich! :D

    Wie ist das denn nun aufgeteilt? Du gehst in die Schule, aber Reist auch nach Lust und Laune umher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm preparing for the CAE (Cambridge Advanced Exam) and therefore I need to get some lessions actually...These should be attended to a minimum of 80%, which means that I can come and go whenever I want as long as I don't let my attention fall below 80%. At weekends I'm doing trips like flying to melbourne, visiting Alice Springs and doing all that stuff which is on my "to do list". During the days I'm having three lessons each one lasts 80min. Sometimes they are situated in the afternoon or mornings, so I'm always having half a day leisure time for going to the beach and so on...By the way my exams are in December and one week later I will have 3 weeks of holidays! =D
    Hope you're fine as well Stef!
    Cya Flo

    ReplyDelete